We at Cowhouse International B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "Cowhouse" or "we") believe that it is very important to monitor privacy. In this privacy statement we explain:
- What this privacy statement applies to
- Which personal data we process and in which manner
- For which purposes we process your personal data
- Which retention periods we use
- With whom we share your personal data
- Cookies or similar techniques used by us
- Accessing, amending or deleting data
- How to contact us
This privacy statement applies to all personal data that we process, obtained from anyone who uses or has made use of our websites, such as our visitors, customers and business contacts.
Address: Cowhouse International, Nobelweg 1, 8912BJ Leeuwarden
Telephone number: +31 (0)88 1012 900
Chamber of Commerce number: 01071062
Personal information processed by us
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Cowhouse processes this personal data because of your use of our website and services offered on it, and/or that you provide us the data. An overview of the personal data that we process is given below:
Contact form / Order form
- Basic information (your first and last name, date of birth, gender, insert and / or your customer ID);
- Company Name;
- Contact details (your email address, address and telephone number);
- IP address;
- Your bank / giro account number if you have ordered something from us;
- Information regarding your activities on our website;
- The e-mail message with your question / wishes / stable data;
- Your CV and personal motivation letter when you apply for a position with us.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Cowhouse processes your personal data when you have given permission or for the execution of an agreement. We do this for the following purposes:
- Preparation or implementation of the agreement you have made with us
- Delivery of ordered products and services
- Providing information requested by you
- Handling of any returns, repairs, complaints or suggestions
- Sending sales invoices, quotes and other commercial documents.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Sending information about discounts and or promotions, if you have given your permission for this. It is always possible to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive this information;
- Initial assessment of whether you are a potentially suitable candidate for a vacancy
- Cowhouse analyses your behaviour on the website and registers any preferences to thereby improve the website and tailor the range of products, services and offers to your preferences.
In addition, we also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us
We do not process special and/or sensitive personal data.
How long we store personal data
Cowhouse does not store your personal data any longer than is necessary for achieving the objectives mentioned in this privacy statement, or complying with laws and regulations.
Whom we share your personal data with
Cowhouse will only provide your data to third parties if this is necessary for implementing our agreement with you or, if applicable, to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies or similar techniques used by us
Cowhouse only uses technical cookies, functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. Cookies ensure that the website works properly and, for example, preferences are stored. We can also optimize our website with this.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. When using our website, the following cookies are placed:
Functional cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. These cookies are placed without permission. Functional cookies ensure, among other things, that you can stay logged in during your visit to our website.
Analytical cookies enable us to measure website visits. These statistics give us insight into how often our website is used, what information visitors are looking for and which pages are visited the most. This way we know which website parts are popular and where we can improve our website. We continuously analyze and improve the website to make the experience as pleasant as possible for visitors. We cannot trace the statistics we collect to persons. This data is therefore always used anonymously (your IP address is anonymized).
We use Google Analytics to obtain insights from the data. We always place analytical cookies when you visit our website. We never provide the personal data you enter (such as name, address, telephone number) to Google.
How we protect personal information
Cowhouse takes the protection of your data seriously and implements appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your data.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Cowhouse. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion of your personal data, or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Cowhouse also wishes to make known that you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be submitted using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
If you feel that your data is insecure or believe there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com